Our Cranberry Pear white balsamic vinegar is violet in color, highlighting the natural cranberry fruit kissed with a small addition of delicate pear purée, which adds a wonderful body and mouthfeel to this vinegar. The fruity, sour, and tangy notes of cranberries paired with the sweetness of the pear purée give this fruit vinegar a distinctive and bright flavor.
Mix it with Blood Orange, Lemon, or Persian Lime olive oil for a fantastic salad dressing, or flavourful drizzle over yogurt and fresh fruit. A customer and staff favorite!
WAYS TO ENJOY CRANBERRY PEAR WHITE BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- Blend with our Persian Lime olive oil and stir into yogurt, top with granola and fresh fruit
- Pour over fresh fruit salad
- Drizzle onto poached or baked pears
- For a delicious salad dressing – mix Blood Orange olive oil and drizzle over mixed greens, dried cranberries, sliced pears and goat cheese
- Add it to sautéed apples and pears before serving over roasts, or mix it with any braised meats
- Gently reduce by half over medium-low heat and use as a glaze for poultry or ham, or drizzle over cheesecake for a decadent treat
- Add a splash to cocktails – try it in a Cosmopolitan or a Sea Breeze