This beautiful, fruit fused vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian figs blended with our Traditional 18 Year Style dark balsamic base: sweet, sour and jammy notes of red fruit, ripe Italian fig and a hint of plum. This vinegar blends delicate acidity with Italian fig purée achieving the perfect nose and texture meant to complement any salad, cheese plate, relish, or marinade. This classic Mediterranean ingredient shines and exudes unmistakable sweet and fruity flavors.
Pair this balsamic with Blood Orange olive oil for a flavorful salad dressing or Garlic olive oil for a sweet and savory pork or steak marinade.
WAYS TO ENJOY BLACK MISSION FIG BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- Gently reduce by half and use as a glaze for lamb chops or duck breasts
- Drizzle on cantaloupe wrapped in prosciutto
- Blend with our Blood Orange olive oil (equal parts of each) and use as a salad dressing, add gorgonzola, nuts and fruit
- Drizzle inside of grilled cheese and panini sandwiches
- Stuff a fresh fig with goat cheese, top with a candied nut and drizzle with our fig balsamic