This white truffle oil has been created in tandem with Paolo Montanaro, president of the Italian Truffle Society in Alba, Italy. Paolo’s white truffle oil delightfully captures the delicate, sweet, garlicky, and mushroom aromas of a freshly foraged white winter truffle. A fresh extra virgin olive oil base gives this pleasantly fragrant oil a spectacularly clean flavor with true-to-truffle aromas throughout. This is by far the best truffle oil on the market.
Its pleasurable flavor makes it an excellent finishing oil for potatoes, risotto, flatbreads or polenta. When paired with Sicilian Lemon white balsamic vinegar it can deepen the flavours of your favourite pasta, egg, and vegetable dishes.
WAYS TO ENJOY WHITE TRUFFLE OIL
- Drizzle onto wild mushroom risotto, white pizza and fresh pastas
- Toss with freshly made popcorn, serve as-is, or top with finely grated parmesan cheese & fresh cracked pepper
- Toss onto new potatoes with parmesan cheese & fresh herbs
- Stir into garlic mashed potatoes
- Add a few drops to breakfast quiches or frittatas
- Great when paired with asparagus
- Blend with Sicilian Lemon white balsamic vinegar and drizzle over beef carpaccio, shaved parmesan, bitter greens and thinly sliced raw mushrooms
60ml - $9.98