Italian raspberry purée and our rich Traditional 18 Year Style dark balsamic base are blended together to create a vinegar that is rich and velvety with delicate notes of Italian raspberries.
Unlike many flavored dark balsamic vinegars, this raspberry balsamic is both delicate and fruity, lending itself well to traditional vinaigrettes, fine cheeses, and marinades (try pairing it with any of our herb infused olive oils, or citrus olive oils). Blend with our Mexican Flavours olive oil for a spicy-sweet vinaigrette.
WAYS TO ENJOY RASPBERRY BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- Delicious drizzled over pancakes or waffles with maple syrup
- Gently reduce by half and use as a glaze for lamb chops or duck
- Blend with equal parts olive oil (flavoured or unflavoured) and drizzle over mixed greens, minced shallots, crumbled goat cheese and fresh berries
- Gently reduce by half over medium-low heat and pour over warm baked brie
- Drizzle over ice cream, pound cake, fruit tarts or berry cheesecake
Click here for Dana's recipes
200ml - $14.98
375ml - $21.98
750ml - 36.98